Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Charice Pempengco Look-Alike?

They say that when two people tell the same thing about you, then it's almost likely to be true--like 95% perhaps. For instance, if your your friend and your colleague tell you that you look like a certain celebrity, there's a possibility that it's true since two people told you so.

Okay, so here's my dilemma. I am seriously thinking that maybe, just maybe, i really look like Charice Pempengco. Oh please! Why? Because a highschool batchmate twice jested me by calling me Charice on chat, and a former colleague used to joke me around by calling me Charice whenever I go to their office. I mean, I admire Charice's talent and i love that she's making waves in the international scene now, but still, I don't want to look like her. Come on guys, I'm not making lait here. It's just that I am not much fond of her face.

Alright, so since I want to rid myself of this dilemma, I decided to ask my 3-year-old cousin Frey if I look like that girl on TV being interviewed (yes, it's Charice). Frey looked closely on the TV screen and looked at me. And I could jump with relief when she told me a crisp "NO."

Buti na lang! Kids are innocent creatures, you know. They always say what they truly feel inside. And i was glad to know that Frey didn't find me looking like Charice:-)

No comments: