Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Romantic Scenes bring me back to you...


Whenever I watch romantic movies or see romantic places, I could only think of one man and that's Oliver. He's a consistent lead actor in my life's love stories. I was watching (again, for the nth time) Boys Over Flower and got to a scene in Macau where Jandi, Jihoo, Yi Jeong, and Woo Bin were riding a Gondola. The place was so romantic and Im sure that any lovers would feel so much in love while walking through that place, most especially when they ride the Gondola. I tried to picture myself riding that boat with another man I would meet soon in my life (in faith) and whom I will spend the rest of my life with, but then again, it didn't feel right. I always come back to that one man whom I already got used to seeing myself in various events of my life. Oliver. No one else. I know the sad reality and I've already accepted that. Nope, I'm no longer wishing for him to be back for I know that he's much happier where he is now. But I just can't seem to let go of him in my thoughts, in my dreams, and in my hopes. Almost seven years after his death, he still remains the only one I could see myself living happily with in the future. I know this is so absurd. Again, I'm just letting myself be. I know in time when God would lead me again to the road of a new love. I know the day will come when I have to really let go, but until that day, i will let my heart continue beating for that one true love I know of. The man i'll forever hold dear in my life--Oliver.

No comments: