Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stacy's: A Chic Happy Place


Stacy’s is definitely one of those chic places which, if only I could, I would definitely put in my bag and bring home just so I could have a taste of its chichi, relaxed, and happy ambiance anytime I want to. The place is just so adorable. And I am not overreacting. It’s like it was freshly pulled out from the pages of a Peter Rabbit book because of its very country-side feel, or it could also pass as one of those Sylvanian family houses we often see in Toy Kingdom. Sitting on its chairs and eating on the table actually made me feel like I was eating with the Sylvanian Family:-)
Image
Image
I’ve always been fond of white interiors and decors that’s why when I saw this place on the net, I immediately searched about it and planned a day to visit it. Good thing my friends Ghel and Joey scheduled a date/mini reunion to welcome Ghel who just came back from UAE a couple of weeks ago. Since Joey’s office is in Quezon City, I immediately asked them if we could just try out Stacy’s which is located in Capitol Hills. They were both lured and so we set a Fridate at Stacy’s:-)
The long ride to this cute resto was definitely worth it. It didn’t fail my expectation. What I saw from the pictures in the net was what I actually saw face to face. The chic-ness, the artsy effect, the country-side neat and relaxed feeling was definitely there. It really felt like stepping inside a Sylvanian house:-)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Stacy’s exactly what I would want my future house to look like. Plus, it also gave me an idea on what I want my own preschool to look  like as well:-)
Aside from putting me in so much awe because of its posh interiors, I was also delighted ’cause of their free mug of sweet treats:-)
Image
And not to mention that they also give free butterball candies alongside your change:-) Such a sweet and generous resto:-)
Their food was also tasty and has a different kind of appeal to our palate. I ordered for the Monkey Toast which are fluffy pieces of cinnamon French toasts topped with sweet caramelized bananas, whipped peanut butter and dark chocolate chips.
Image
Ghel got a taste of their Rise and Shine dish which is actually crunchy and savory bits of longanisa with vinegar and seasonings, served with roasted garlic rice and tomato omelette.
Image
Joey, on the other hand, ordered their Manila Pride which is actually a marinated boneless bangus cooked in a special way and served with mango and tomato salsa, herbed velvety cheese omelette and roasted garlic rice.
Image
I also bought a slice of their Sanzrival to bring home to Mama and my sister:-)
It was definitely a happy Fridate at Stacy’s with Ghel and Joey. A feel-good night spent in a very homey, stylish, and happy restaurant with two of my friends for keeps:-)
Image
How to go to Stacy’s (from Espana)
You can ride a jeepney or FX going to Fairview and get off at Robinson’s Tandang Sora. Just a little walk away from KFC, you can see the terminal of blue tricycles. You can just ask the driver to bring you to Greenstreet. Tricycle fare is P35 (special).
Stacy’s is located at Capitol Greenstreet Commercial Center, 1 Capitol Hills Drive, Quezon City. 
You can give them a call at 9526843. 
Photo credits: Kat MTrina, and Stacy’s Facebook page. I’m not good in photography and my cam’s not that cooperative as well so pardon for some blurred photos:-)

No comments: